bearing

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Liverpool New York
Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell
3609 W Summit Walk Dr Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 623-238-8889
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell Takes your money, but doesn't mail your diapers. Anthem Arizona

I bought 2 diapers from this woman after she listed them for sale on the forum diaperswappers. I sent her funded paypal and never received the two diapers I thought I was buying. I have since come in contact with several other women who had hoped to purchase cloth diapers for their babies who also sent payment to this woman and did not receive the items they had paid for. She has sent an email saying she was working to refund me my money because she made a mistake but it has now been almost two months since I sent her payment and have not received any refund or my diapers nor any updates.

Sarah
Liverpool, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell-Takes-your-money-but-doesnt-mail-your-diapers-Anthem-Ar-379753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell