Complaint Review: Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell

• Submitted: Wed, September 24, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 24, 2008

• Reported By:bel air Maryland
Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell
3609 W Summit Walk Dr Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell Woman scams many honest mothers out of money for falsely advertising cloth diapers for sale Anthem Arizona

Michelle Hidalgo (pamperedshell) advertised on Diaperswappers.com 8/28/08 that she had 4 Blueberry cloth diaper covers for sale for $50.00. I sent her a private message asking if they were still availabe and she informed me that they were and gave me her paypal address so I could send her the money. (Michellesposi@yahoo.com.) I sent her the money that night and never received the diaper covers or any kind of tracking info.

I later found out that another woman bought the same covers from her and never received them. Shortly after that I learned around 30 or more members from diaperswappers came forward claiming that "Pamperedshell" had scammed them out of money as well for diapers they have never received.

Michelle has been in contact with most of us claiming she is working on getting our money refunded...as of today I am still waiting on a refund and don't anticipate on receiving one. I have filed a claim with paypal and was told that the case was closed in my favor but there was no money to refund me.

It breaks my heart that so many mothers were scammed by her and she is getting away with it.

Pam
bel air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell-Woman-scams-many-honest-mothers-out-of-money-for-falsely-375720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo - Pamperedshell