Complaint Review: Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Stanford Illinois
Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell
3609 West Summit Walk Dr. (last Known) Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell owes me either $153 or the seven cloth diapers I sold her Anthem Arizona

Michelle Hidalgo purchased seven diapers off of me through DiaperSwappers.com for $153. She paid through PayPal and I sent the packages (there were two) with delivery confirmation. Three weeks later, PayPal advises that there was an investigation going on and had the funds on hold. Then I received an e-mail that the money was returned to Michelle's PayPal account. I e-mailed Michelle and she advised that she was working with PayPal and would get me my money back. So far, nothing.

Stanford, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell-owes-me-either-153-or-the-seven-cloth-diapers-I-sold-her-376706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo, Pamperedshell