Complaint Review: Michelle Hidalgo

• Updated: Sun, September 21, 2008

• Reported By:Athens Georgia
Michelle Hidalgo
Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle Hidalgo - Michelle Yonan "Loving" Mother ripping off other mothers on diaperswappers.com Anthem Arizona

On Sept. 3, 2008, I bought a cloth diaper from a woman whose name on diaperswappers.com was pamperedshell. I made my $14 purchase w/out much hesitation, although I did find it quite odd that all of her posts pretty much said, word for word, the exact same thing. The next day I went on to another webpage that I take part in called cafemom.com, I found a post on there about her scamming and selling the same diaper to multiple people. Come to find out, she had scammed about 30 different mothers out of over $1,000 and hadn't shipped a single diaper.

Michelle has apparently been in contact w/ a few of the mothers that she sold to, telling them what I would believe to be lies. I have also received an email, which she sent in bulk to all of the mothers she stole from, stating that she is working w/ paypal to get us our money back; obviously she is stalling, she has all of our address (since we payed through paypal), she is more than able to send us all money orders or checks for the amount that was taken from us.

I urge anyone and everyone that has made a purchase from this woman online to contact IC3 or ripoff report. She really must be stopped before she strikes again!!

Starlicia
Athens, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2008 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Hidalgo/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Hidalgo-Michelle-Yonan-Loving-Mother-ripping-off-other-mothers-on-diaperswapp-374868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Hidalgo