Complaint Review: Michelle & Martin Hidalgo, Michelle Yonan, Mark Hidalgo, Isabell Hidalgo, Michelle Martin

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Sanford Florida
3609 West Summit Walk Dr. Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle & Martin Hidalgo, Michelle Yonan, Mark Hidalgo, Isabell HidalgoMichelle & Martin Hidalgo, Michelle Yonan, Mark Hidalgo, Isabell Hidalgo, Michelle Martin Scammed out of green that was being used for going "Green"....cloth diapers Anthem Arizona

I too was scammed by Michelle Hidalgo and her husband Martin. On Sunday August 31st I pay-paled her $75 for 4 Large and 2 Med. Berry-Plush cloth diapers for my 5 month old daughter. The diapers I bought were 1 lg "Pink", 1 lg "Ocean", 1 lg "Cheetah", 1 lg "Leopard", 1 med. "Purple" and 1 med "Turquoise". On 9/3 I received an e-mail from PayPal stating that my diapers had been shipped but the e-mail didn't have any info other than that, no Delivery confirmation # and no info about which carrier (UPS, FED EX, USPS...) the diapers were sent. Later that day I was contacted by another mom who was having problems with "Pamperedshell" (that was her screen name on Diaper-swappers) with a bit of investigation it was discovered that she had sold the same diapers that I had bought to 10+ other moms. We now have about 30 moms, all across the US and in Canada, that have been scammed by her for a total of $1,600 + merchandise! We all have filed disputes with Pay-pal and escalated them to claims just to have Pay-pal say that they have found in my favor but I can't get my money back because this criminal has already cleaned out her Pay-pal accounts... We have also filed with IC3, and the local police department with no response. This woman needs to be taken down, arrested, charged, and made to pay for her criminal internet acts.

Rose
Sanford, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Martin-Hidalgo-Michelle-Yonan-Mark-Hidalgo-Isabell-Hidalgo-Michelle-Martin/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Martin-Hidalgo-Michelle-Yonan-Mark-Hidalgo-Isabell-HidalgoMichelle-Martin-373257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle & Martin Hidalgo, Michelle Yonan, Mark Hidalgo, Isabell Hidalgo, Michelle Martin