Complaint Review: Michelle & Martin Hidalgo

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Irmo South Carolina
Michelle & Martin Hidalgo
3609 West Summit Walk Drive Anthem, Arizona U.S.A.

Michelle & Martin Hidalgo - Pamperedshell - Michelle Yogan - Mark Hidalgo - Isabel Hidalgo Cloth Diaper Scam! Mamas going green robbed of their green by online predator! Anthem Arizona

Michelle Hidalgo (as "Pamperedshell") stole $150 worth of Jamtots Berry Plush diapers (like the ones shown here: (((Redacted))) from me in an online scam. I was not her only victim... over 100 women fell prey to her, costing them over $1600 in cash and hundreds of dollars more in goods through a scam this woman perpetrated on
(((Redacted)))

This self-proclaimed soon-to-be "mom of 4 children under 4" is a deadbeat who has stolen from other hardworking and cost conscious moms and their children.

DiaperSwappers itself has been very helpful in collecting evidence and gathering information and allowing those of us who were victims in this scam to collaborate in our attempts to bring this woman to justice.

However, PayPal has taken away the funds she sent to my account after I delivered these diapers, and has been most unhelpful in retrieving the money owed to me, making me feel victimized a second time. Since our individual claims are relatively small, I'm afraid the Phoenix police and Arizona Attorney General's Office and the federal IC3 claims may not do much to stop this scam artist. However, I feel the combined cost of this scam artist to our community merits prosecution of this felon.

We're mothers who are trying to save money, save the environment, and save the health of our infants by choosing cloth diapers. In the two years I have been an active buyer/seller/trader in the cloth diapering community, I have never been swindled. We are an honest and trustworthy group who has been violated by this Michelle Hidalgo who has stolen both our money and our cherished cloth diapers.

If anyone finds her selling size medium Jamtots Berry Plush AIO's (one Ocean with the superman symbol embroidery, one Ocean with koi embroidery, one Mother Earth with "Save Trees, Use Cloth" embroidery, one Jaguar, and one Leopard, and 5 medium minky/hemp BP inserts, and 3 large minky/hemp BP inserts), then please alert the moderator in charge of the venue where she's selling and contact me as these are goods stolen from me. I have photos of the diapers available upon request.

Rachelle
Irmo, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Martin-Hidalgo/Anthem-Arizona-85086/Michelle-Martin-Hidalgo-Pamperedshell-Michelle-Yogan-Mark-Hidalgo-Isabel-Hidalgo-373148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle & Martin Hidalgo