Complaint Review: Michelle Sadownick

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Alabama
Michelle Sadownick
Delray Beach, Florida USA

Michelle Sadownick Posh Realty Delray beach Dont hire-Sold us a house in a bad neighborhood Delray Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrongfully accused- I own and live in the community

We thought we were using a good person to find us a home, When we relocated here. only to find out she had sold us a home in a neighborhood where all Halfway houses were. We were harassed daily and couldnt even walk outside. Eventually we had to move, I was in fear for my Pregnat wifes safety.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Sadownick/Delray-Beach-Florida/Michelle-Sadownick-Posh-Realty-Delray-beach-Dont-hire-Sold-us-a-house-in-a-bad-neighborho-1171068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Sadownick

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrongfully accused- I own and live in the community

AUTHOR: Michelle - (USA)

I was wrongfully accused of putting this couple in a property in a bad neighborhood . I live and own a unit in the neighborhood that I was accused of selling to the customer. I was the listing agent. Not the selling agent and I did not represent the consumer. Also, it was a rental not a purchase for the customer as well. The consumer is causing me to lose business and Its not right as when my name is googled it comes up at the top of the search. I am a professional and only have integrity and highest passion to help people.