Complaint Review: Michelle Schumann

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2008

• Reported By:levittown Pennsylvania
Michelle Schumann
1821 Edgely Levittown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Michelle Schumann used my t-moble account to buy 4 cell phone and put them on her husbands account stuck us with a $2000 bill Levittown Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: PRIVATE FAMILY MATTER

*Author of original report: Private family matter posted in the heat of the moment

*Author of original report: update: I have been trying to remove this post from ripoff.com

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: james watters is a liar and a man in need of mental intervention

michelle schumann used my wife SS# to buy 4 cell phones and then transferred the numbers to her husbands account, with the cancelation af contracts and the price of the phones we got a $2000 phone bill

James
levittown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 05:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Schumann/Levittown-Pennsylvania-19057/Michelle-Schumann-used-my-t-moble-account-to-buy-4-cell-phone-and-put-them-on-her-husbands-329428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Schumann

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

PRIVATE FAMILY MATTER

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

You do lots of things in the heat of the moment don't you!!!!!!!! Leave MY family alone and don't bother us you've done enough damage already.

Private family matter posted in the heat of the moment

AUTHOR: James watters - (U.S.A.)

Ok so now we know once you put things on the internnet they are there forever. This comment was posted in the heat of the moment and now it cannot be erased. The situation is in the process of being resolved at the present time. This is a private family matter that should never have been posted in the first place however we all are guilty of acting rashly in the heat of the moment especially when hurt feelings , money and family are involved. If this posting could be erased it would have been however this is not an option .

update: I have been trying to remove this post from ripoff.com

AUTHOR: James watters - (U.S.A.)

This is a private family matter that in the heat of the moment was posted on the internet and now it cannot be removed-the situation is in the process of being resolved.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

james watters is a liar and a man in need of mental intervention

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Hi my name is Michelle Schumann I am the individual that is being accused of stealing James Watters Wife's SS number to buy phones and not paying the bill. Well first of all lets get something straight James Watters has NO wife he lives with my sister and they have two kids together and as far as I no they have not gotten married and god willing she realizes what a mentally unstable person he is and runs as far as she can before its too late!!!!!! But lets get to this TMOBILE BILL what Mr. Watters does not mention is that I paid this bill in full for just about 2 years w/o even getting a penny from either of them they also purchased phone I believe that James purchased 1 phone a Green one and my sister had probably 3 any time she would have a problem with a phone I would give her my daughters phone and buy a new one for my daughter and pay it in full all of the phones she was give were new or maybe 2 months old not including the ones I bought for her I also payed for James's phones. What Mr. Watters fails to mention is that it was never intended for him to be on the account and he never paid a penny for the phone bill I had and what they also fail to mention is that previously my sister was on all of my cell phone accounts for the past 10 years which her last boyfriend who died or her never paid me for and she used several of my credit cards and borrowed several thousand dollars from my husband and I that was never repaid. Mr. Watters also stored several cars on my property that he never paid storage fees for and before moving out of the home we rented to them for 600.00 a month attacked my husband with a sword which the police have in custody and damaged my husbands cell phone car battery and put the sword through my front door attempting to hurt my husband or kill him also damaging several other items including putting chemicals into my vegetable plants which we are not sure what he put in there They also moved out of the rental property without any notice when we were assured they would give 30 days notice and left the property inhabitable then harrased my family going so far as to call child welfare and accuse my husband and I of beating our kids an accusation that was proved to be a fraudlent statement being handeled by the department of Child Welfare in which charges will be brought against him. I can go on and on as to the extent of the harrasement we have suffered my this mentally sick man who so desperately needs to be put in a mental ward. My entire family including extended family have been deeply affected by this. We all love our sister dearly and her kids and our doors will be open to her and the children but unfortunately not with him by her sided. He has a history of mental problems he has caused a great deal of harrasement to many others whom have crossed his path. I just hope my sister gets out of there before it is two late for those babies. But I refuse to be slandered by him any further. I have every intention of making arrangements to pay what I OWE on this phone bill but I will not pay another penny for them they need to take responsibility for themselves. Bottom line is James Watters is a liar he has tormented my entire family and if I ever hear from him again I will file charges against him and have him but in jail. Please Beware if you cross his path is you fire him from his job he will try and destroy your business just ask Robs Auto or Evans Equipment or Smokin Moes. This guy is nuts and once again if my sister is smart she will not marry him. My brothers and sisters always extend an open door to her but he is not welcome in any of our homes!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE HE IS MENTALLY NOT RIGHT