Complaint Review: Michelle Tabaczynski

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Marowit — Neenah Wisconsin
Michelle Tabaczynski
, Michigan USA

Michelle Tabaczynski Brooke Boothe DOG SCAM Woman uses husky puppies on craigslist and many other sites. Clinton Twp Michigan

*Author of original report: Another known email of this horrible woman

A woman by the name of Michelle Tabaczynski is using husky puppies to scam people. I was a victim, and she had the nerve to send me the exact same message a few days later.

"Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my puppies.We do have two males and two females available, (Jake and Nazy) are the males while (Katy and Milo) are the females husky puppies we have available and you find attached to this mail pictures of the puppies we have available now so do also let us know the name of the puppy as seen on the pics .They are of traditional black/white color with blue eyes,brown and grey.These lovely puppies are 10weeks 5days now and are home raised and potty trained and very friendly with children.they are AKC registered puppies .Adorable and sociable with great personalities and very good bloodlines.they are vet-checked, up to date on shots and de-worming, and are health guaranteed.. All the papers will accompany the puppies. So sorry for all the questions okay, We are located in Greenville ,Ohio ,USA just want to know where my puppies are going to. One of our puppies will cost you $300 and that will include shipping to your area if you are far and will not be willing to come for pick up.

How is the nature of your job? Are you married? with kids? Do you often go on Vacations or business trips? Where are you located and can we have your mobile phone number? Just to know how their new home would look like.

All me and my lovely family have ever offered these puppies from day one is just love and that is what is making them grow very healthy and happy and that is all what we want them to experience in their new loving home.My wife and I just had a new baby boy and we recently moved to our new home in Greenville ,Ohio , with much space.So if you are sure of giving any of these lovely puppies a befitting happy home,then we would be very much happy to let them go over to you.

Please email back to confirm to us if you are willing to give them a good home.Just let me know the sex and the name of the puppy you need as seen on the pics we sent to you.Pups come with following documents.............

Akc/Nkc/Fci Registered Paper, one Year health Guarantee, health Insurance Paper, Vet Record, Birth Certificate Shot Books, Toys And  Foods Price:$300"

Only real difference, is the price. It WAS 200, and she is claimming to be in Ohio now. I was trying to get Katy, but of course, she never arrived. After she sent the messages saying the dog was sent, a man from California called me. His voice was not american, I could barely understand a word. He was talking about the female white husky and being a delivery man, but sense I couldn't understand him, I hung out. Found out later, Michelle had done this before, and the man was probably going to ask for $800+ insurance on the puppy, from what I've read now.

ALWAYS look up the persons name AND email, it can save you from so much. I hope this person gets what coming to her. A hell to be risen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-Tabaczynski/Michigan-48038/Michelle-Tabaczynski-Brooke-Boothe-DOG-SCAM-Woman-uses-husky-puppies-on-craigslist-and-ma-1117872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle Tabaczynski

Another known email of this horrible woman

AUTHOR: Marowit - ()

Emily Barnette <emilybarnette1@gmail.com>

Jake, Brook, Cindy, and Katy. Those are the 'new' pup names. Now the price is down to $140. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD!