Complaint Review: Michelle physics reader

430 N El Camino real san clemente, California United States of America
  • Phone: 9495102021
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Michelle physics reader she read your hand lines and then she will tell you she can help you, ask you to pay in advance and make appoiment with you and then she will never show up on appoiment! she did not give me sign any san clemente, California

*Consumer Comment: They're all scammers.

i desided to see psychic and i was really upset (some problems) so she wrote my hands lines and promise to help me and it will cost 300 but i don't need to pay all mount right way, only 100 for candels.  we arranged appoiment. day when we supose do meditation. she call me and she said she is sick(flu). next day the same, next week she called me and she said she is sick and i sow her in her shop, helping another customer! then we arranged on phone  another day and she never show up! so do not trust her!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michelle-physics-reader/san-clemente-California-92672/Michelle-physics-reader-she-read-your-hand-lines-and-then-she-will-tell-you-she-can-help-1045105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michelle physics reader

They're all scammers.

AUTHOR: The Insensitive Lobster - ()

I thought it was common knowledge now that all "psychics" are phonies. But, I can tell from your hideous spelling abilities and shoddy grammar that you have a bit of an intelligence problem, so I guess I can understand why you couldn't spot the fact that someone was scamming you.