Complaint Review: Michigan Ave Antiques

Michigan Ave Antiques
7105 Michigan Avenue Detroit, Michigan United States of America

Michigan Ave Antiques Nathan Feingold Lied,Frauded,Stole Detroit, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report

The man was hired to do an apprassial for me in May 2010.In October of 2010 I sarted calling every few weeks.Always another story,excuse, and lie.Then in Jan 2011 he would not take my calls and have woman answer the phone when he would see my caller ID number and tell me he was in the shower.Took and cashed my check and not one ounce of work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michigan-Ave-Antiques/Detroit-Michigan-48210/Michigan-Ave-Antiques-Nathan-Feingold-LiedFraudedStole-Detroit-Michigan-700528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michigan Ave Antiques

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report

AUTHOR: Michigan Ave. Antiques - (United States of America)

I had done an appraisal for this person, and he was not satisfied with the results. I have never stolen or done any harm to this man. He has been calling me at my business continually, and harassing for the last 5 mo. Until I has his calls block. This person is boarding on slander, and I have contacted an attorney. He has used craigslist to slander me. He has contacted leader of my religious community to slander me (they have all considered him a nut).  I have been in the antiques business for 25 years, and have never had a complaint; have been selling on eBay since 1999 with a 99.5% positive feedback (hats99).  If this man has a problem let him sue me in a court of law not slander me on the internet. I believe he has no bases of any type of action. I have sent him a regester letter with the Appraisal, and he signed it.