Complaint Review: Michigan Ave. Antiques

• Phone: 313-554-1012
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Michigan Ave. Antiques Nathan Feingold Theft By Deception Detroit, Michigan

I found Michigan Ave. Antiques on line looking for antique and art appraisers. I called and spoke to the "owner" Mr. Nathan Feingold.He arrived at my home in May of 2010 to appraise five oil paintings.I was told it would be two weeks to receive my CD and e mail copy of the appraisal.I have called and called over two dozen times and been given  continual excuses,stories,reassurances and a non ending littiny of lies as to why the engagement is not competed.I paid the requested $350 fee in advance without a contract,shame on me.The man is a complete fraud and thief.

As of the middle of December 2009 my calls and emails are not answered due to the caller ID.I did get him once by using call block.I will be pressing criminal charges with the Detroit Police Department.

Jackson Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michigan-Ave-Antiques/Detroit-Michigan-48210/Michigan-Ave-Antiques-Nathan-Feingold-Theft-By-Deception-Detroit-Michigan-693063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michigan Ave. Antiques