symbols

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: Anyone — Michigan United States of America
Michigan realty solutions
69307 n.main Richmond, Michigan United States of America

Michigan realty solutions MRS Don't pay his vendors,excuses .one after another...be careful we got burned for over 10 k Richmond, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I feel your Pain with MRS!

*Consumer Comment: Jay goscinski

*Author of original report: Michigan realty solutions

Let on from day one.pay was never on time and always short.burned me for over 10 thousand dollars.ive known him for years and haven't changed one bit.decided to give him the benefit of the doubt one more time and didn't work out.not a very good business man but a great b**********.....be careful working for this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michigan-realty-solutions/Richmond-Michigan-48062/Michigan-realty-solutions-MRS-Dont-pay-his-vendorsexcuses-one-after-anotherbe-carefu-973674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michigan realty solutions

I feel your Pain with MRS!

AUTHOR: pauley - ()

I too did work for Michigan Realty Solutions.  I did not get hit as hard as $10,000 but it was significant enough to almost put me out of business.  They were my first contract as a new business.  I invested about $10,000 to get started and because they didn't pay me, I almost lost everything.  If anyone is reading this and getting ready to do business with MRS, please walk away and save yourself the stress.  They are not worth it.

Jay goscinski

AUTHOR: chad - (United States of America)

I worked for jay years ago
I really was NOT surprised to see his name pop up on here,he has always had a problem paying his employees even back then and well I guess he hasn't changed.if you do a name search he was sued and the plaintiff won look under TCB construction in michigan and Jonathan jay goscinski.i figured karma would have got him by now,it usually always does.be patient sir and sorry to hear that JAY hasn't changed.i love this site it has saved me a few times from working for certain people/companies.you just never know now a days.good luck

Michigan realty solutions

AUTHOR: Anyone - (United States of America)

Ok. Apparently one of my children posted a bunch of lies about this person and his company. She was really pissed of at me because of the long hours I've been working over the last 3 months. So she decided to use one of jays business cards that I had at home to try and get me fired from the company. We tried to remove the post ASAP but it wasn't possible to do so. I apologize for any problems that this whole thing may have caused anyone. She has been grounded and her driving privileges have been taken away at this time.