Complaint Review: Mickeys Auto Repair

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Mickeys Auto Repair
4719 South Ridgewood Avenue Port Orange, Florida United States of America

Mickeys Auto Repair Likes to rip people off. I will NEVER take my car there again. Port Orange, Florida

Mickeys Auto Repair located at 4719 South Ridgewood Avenue Port Orange, FL 32127 is the worst place I've ever been simply to get my car fixed. I honestly feel as if they took my money and ran off to go get him some "fix".  NEVER AGAIN will I take my car there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2010 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mickeys-Auto-Repair/Port-Orange-Florida-32127/Mickeys-Auto-Repair-Likes-to-rip-people-off-I-will-NEVER-take-my-car-there-again-Port-O-598556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mickeys Auto Repair