Complaint Review: Mickeys Linen and Towel Supply

• Reported By: Tjyaheard — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Mickeys Linen and Towel Supply
Addison Street Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Mickeys Linen and Towel Supply Second Chance to whites only. Chicago, Illinois

I was ripped off a job. I drove for the company in question and got into an accident and was fired. This in addition to a speeding ticket that required me to take a driver safety class, according to management. I would have accepted the fact that I lost my job after getting into an avoidable accident. The only problem is that, other drivers, more specifically, "White" drivers, as told to me directly from them. Were given the opportunity to pay a portion of the insurance deductable in order to keep their jobs. One driver, a "White" driver, even got into an accident and didn't even report it. Everyone knows that those are grounds for immediate dismissal from a job, any job. I'm just insulted and bothered by the fact that I wasn't given the opportunity to pay a deductable for the one and only accident that I did have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mickeys-Linen-and-Towel-Supply/Chicago-Illinois-/Mickeys-Linen-and-Towel-Supply-Second-Chance-to-whites-only-Chicago-Illinois-674479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mickeys Linen and Towel Supply