Complaint Review: Micks Market

• Updated: Sun, June 12, 2011

• Reported By: Annetta — Pocatello Idaho United States of America
Micks Market
322 South Hayes Pocatello, Idaho United States of America

Micks Market George A Mickelsen ( Owner) Taken by Ladco Leasing Company- / Taking advantage of the little guy's Pocatello, Idaho

I owned a small business and Closed it down in 2003, and informed Ladco at the time that I had done so.
 I made contact with them on the internet that I had discovered after receiving a statement from my bank 2 months ago that they were still taking the payment out each month on our account.
 I wrote them a letter on the internet and asked them to stop payment and Refund the money to me.
 They have not responded to that request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2011 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micks-Market/Pocatello-Idaho-83204/Micks-Market-George-A-Mickelsen-Owner-Taken-by-Ladco-Leasing-Company-Taking-advanta-739899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micks Market