Complaint Review: Micor Communications..

• Submitted: Wed, December 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 30, 2009

• Reported By: fair is fair — Stoneville North Carolina United States of America
Micor Communications..
7645 E Evans Rd Ste 4 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Micor Communications.. Did the work as Agreed upon, did not recieve the pay as promised Scottsdale, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Resolved. Miscommunication.

Micor Communications owes me $1500.00 from work performed in NWA Arkansas.  I was promised the job of warehouse manager at Micor office in Springdale, Arkansas.  My uncle worked for the company and the local Manager Joe Moore and his supervisor Dan Meyers had agreed that I would run the warehouse.  I came to Arkansas from North Carolina and set the warehouse in order.  I have photos to show the work that was accomplished and was promised compensation and the position for my diligence.  The contract relating to my position was cancelled, Cox decided not to use Micor's sister company ROCIM in NWA.  The manager Joe Moore came to me and ask if I would be willing to perform the duty of Quality Control Inspector.  It seemed Micor Arkansas was on thin ice and were about to lose the contract.  I agreed to perform these duties and was promised $300.00 a week salary. [continued below]....

.....  My duties entailed, printing a copy of the previous days work, mapping out my route, driving my vehicle to the location of inspection, performing the inspection, taking pictures of the jobs, correcting any errors, and documenting my findings to the manager.  I did this for 5 weeks and I only recieved one week pay.  You may ask why I waited so long, well my uncle was basically threatened with his job when we were complaining and trying to get me paid.  So my uncle gave me a $1500.00, $500.00 of which he got advanced from Micor, against his future pay.  I was promised that I would be paid, payroll was saying that a guy named Bill Thompson was doing this work, well the reason I was asked to do it this guy never did one QC.  VP of Operations Steve Unger requested that I forward my documentation showing I performed the work and I would be paid.  Again, once we started pressing Micor with getting it done, my uncle's career was threatened.  Manager Joe Moore told my uncle, they are not going to pay him and Doug told me to tell you he does not want to hear anything else about this issue.  Your job is on the line.  Oh' and I have all the documentation, including my uncles emails to Steve Unger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micor-Communications/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Micor-Communications-Did-the-work-as-Agreed-upon-did-not-recieve-the-pay-as-promised-S-547310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micor Communications..

Resolved. Miscommunication.

AUTHOR: razorback31 - (USA)

This has been resolved and although there are many miscommunications and corrections that could be made, the important thing is this was taking care of.  Micor has been under new management for years and things have Been awesome.  The management and owner really cares about us.  It's hard work but hey, I need to make good money so I'm willing to work hard for it.