Complaint Review: Micro Cap Funding Solutions

• Reported By: Corp CEO — scottsdale Arizona
Micro Cap Funding Solutions
Tamarac, Florida USA

Micro Cap Funding Solutions These guys are a scam Tamarac Florida

I was contacted by Micro Cap Funding Solutions and was asked if I had a shareholder that would be willing to sell there company stock in my company. That if I were to introduce them to a shareholder or have a shareholder sell them stock in my company that they would provide direct funding for my company.

After I sought out a shareholder to do a transaction with them, I was waiting weeks for Micro Cap Funding solutions to call me back. They were sent stock in my company by the shareholder and could not believe that they never paid the shareholder any money for the shares. I had some suspicion these guys were not very credible as they were unsure of questions I had asked them regarding previous transactions and seemed to lack Market knowledge. But the company was really in need of capital and took the chance. Don't be fooled by these crooks. If any one knows how I can contact Ibrahim Almagarby, please let me know as the number we previously had been given just goes to voice mail. Typical ripoff artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Cap-Funding-Solutions/Tamarac-Florida/Micro-Cap-Funding-Solutions-These-guys-are-a-scam-Tamarac-Florida-1048961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro Cap Funding Solutions