• Report: #841955

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Angelique Loux — Harrison Ohio United States of America
Micro Center
11755 Mosteller Road sharonville, Ohio United States of America

Micro Center did NOT make good on my Warranty changed requirments after my purchase sharonville, Ohio

Micro Center sold me the extended warranty on my xbox 360. When I bought the warranty they said I had 2 years one year from xbox and one year from them.

I took my broke xbox 360 to them and the guy looked it up told me if they can't fix it they would replace it. Then I get a phone call today said my warranty is up. I tryed to call them back to be left on hold for 45 minutes called back again they told me they changed thier policy to come in and talk to a manager.

I went in and the manager was trying to tell me that my warranty was only good for 1year and 90 days but wouldn't show me a copy of the warranty I paid for or terms and conditions.  I went to the the website for my warranty to put in my policy number off my receipt and it came up no longer working website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Center/sharonville-Ohio-45241/Micro-Center-did-NOT-make-good-on-my-Warranty-changed-requirments-after-my-purchase-shar-841955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro Center