dried

Complaint Review: Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd.

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2008

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd.
901 Canada Court City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Micro-Star International Corporation, MSI denies US $40 in rebates while claiming worldwide sales of US $2.4 Billion City Of Industry California

In November 2007 I bought two Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd. (MSI) motherboards and two video cards for a total of over $600. I sent them the forms for two rebates, one for each item as they dont pay multiple rebates for similar items, for $20 a piece. Not having received the rebates after ten weeks, I contacted MSI. They replied that the rebates were denied because I did not send them the original invoice but rather the Order status printed from the retailers web site. I contacted the retailer who immediately emailed me a copy of the invoice in PDF format. I forwarded it to MSI and received the reply that they do not accept resubmission.
In my view I was not resubmitting but merely providing additional documentation. On the day I mailed the MSI rebates I also mailed a rebate form to a reputable memory manufacturer with a copy of the same Order status printed from the retailers web site. The memory manufacturer accepted the documentation and paid the rebate as promised.

I hope Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd makes good on its promise and pay my rebates, as I have provided all the documentation requested, including the bar codes cut out of the motherboard and video card boxes. I dont understand MSIs attitude, fighting a paying customer to avoid honoring $40 worth of rebates.

Boris spyder
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Star-International-Corporation-Ltd/City-Of-Industry-California-91748/Micro-Star-International-Corporation-MSI-denies-US-40-in-rebates-while-claiming-worldwid-311427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro-Star International Corporation, Ltd.