Complaint Review: Micro Touch One

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: No2Ears — Memphis Tennessee
Micro Touch One
Internet USA

Micro Touch One No comfriming price before submit & canceled order Wallingford, Connecticut Internet

I went to the Micro Touch One Order Website Onerazor.com.  There is no confirming agreeable price before I submit. After I submit it and I found out the price was way over my limit and charge it. So I call them to cancel my order on the same day even my email as well. Two weeks later they sent me a letter in email that they are shipping it and charge me and I reply back and told them that we already canceled two weeks ago, they told me that they can’t stop it and want to get 10% off the price and keep it and I told them no! So here the address they sent me

Micro Touch One

400 Returns Rd

Wallingford, CT 06494

With return authorization number

Those addresses are not even in Google map, Bing map or any other map

My bank already bounce my debit card; the debit card is a VISA through checking account. So my bank already charges for check bounce!

Another problem I just got one package from FedEx However they charge me two shipments and handle for one mailing package instead of two packages. Their prices are outreach!

Willis

Memphis, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Touch-One/internet/Micro-Touch-One-No-comfriming-price-before-submit-amp-canceled-order-Wallingford-Conne-1138792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro Touch One