Complaint Review: Micro Touch

• Reported By: Jeffrey — Bridgewater New Jersey
Micro Touch
, California USA

Micro Touch or Onerazor.com Constant Calls California

Once I placed my order, I then realized the shipping cost was just as much as the product. A few days later I got a phone call from a women who said she just wanted to thank me for my order and because of that I will also receive $100 worth of coupons for gas. Oh yeah, there's a catch. She told me my credit card would automatically be billed $29.99 a month for some other benefit provided to me. If I didn't want it, it would be up to me to call and cancel.

She then told me she would pass me over to another person to verify my order. The guy got on and tried to get me to give him my full credit card number. I told him if this was a true order you should already have it on file since I paid for the product. He told me he would wait until I got my credit card. I told him this wasn't going to happen.

THIS IS A SCAM - DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micro-Touch/California/Micro-Touch-or-Onerazorcom-Constant-Calls-California-1108798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micro Touch