• Report: #602046

Complaint Review: Micromedics Vernon Hills

• Submitted: Tue, May 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Braylyn — cookeville Tennessee U.S.A.
Micromedics Vernon Hills
999 Forest Edge Drive Vernon Hills, Illinois United States of America

Micromedics Vernon Hills 999 Forest Edge Drive DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF Vernon Hills, Illinois

I purchased a computer at my local Wal-Mart and got the 2 years warranty with this also! I purchased a HP DV7 1129 WM. The computer seemed to work good,as I work from home and use this on a daily basis.

Right before the 1 year warranty expired,the charger stopped plugging in, I sent to HP, they kept for 4 weeks and guess what the warranty expired,so they wanted to fix for $380.00 I knew I had the other warranty and said no thanks.Please send back,so they did!

I called Wal-Mart warranty and they said they would send me out a box and hook me up with a company called micro medics. I get the box and packaged as indicated,and sent it off.I also took a picture of this before I sent it off...
I waited a few days and called and they said it had been received as soon as the warranty co approved they would fix it.I called everyday and finally got a gentleman who said it was approved and will be fixed in 3-4 days. [continued below]....
.....YEY finally I cold work again!Called 3 days later and was told "oh it has not been approved still"???? WHAT I was told it was and was being fixed days ago!!!

A week later,still no computer..call again was told,oh ummm it was denied,call your warranty company.

I call the warranty company who says, NO ITS NOT US, I will call Micro Medics and see what the deal is. The warranty company calls me back and says,"it was denied because they are saying you packaged it wrong". I say,"oh you want pictures" He is like ,"yes sure send them" So he gives me an email address and I send. He calls me back within an hour and says ,"that is a different computer and box then micro medics sent me,are you sure that is not what you sent HP" I say no sir that is EXACTALLY what I sent to them!!
He says well we can not do anything to help you because they have pictures!What about MY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!Guess it doesnt matter!

Cookeville TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micromedics-Vernon-Hills/Vernon-Hills-Illinois-60061/Micromedics-Vernon-Hills-999-Forest-Edge-Drive-DO-NOT-DEAL-WITH-THESE-PEOPLE-RIP-OFF-RIP-O-602046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micromedics Vernon Hills