Complaint Review: Micron Filtration Technologies Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Truth Teller 5 — Portland Oregon United States of America
Micron Filtration Technologies Inc.
2111 SE Columbia way Vancouver, Washington United States of America

Micron Filtration Technologies Inc. Poker Jackpot Vancouver, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Recieved the Same Card

*General Comment: wondering too.

Received a Poker Jackpot scratch off in the daily paper I was throwing out and it appears that I have the 4 Kings which is the $10,000 winning prize, 1:1,000,000 chance of winning.  I will have to endure an hour of BS to buy what I don't want then we will see if they actually pay off. I hate to be a skeptic but it  is just to good to be true? Who knows I will let you know. Here's luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micron-Filtration-Technologies-Inc/Vancouver-Washington-98661/Micron-Filtration-Technologies-Inc-Poker-Jackpot-Vancouver-Washington-941766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micron Filtration Technologies Inc.

Recieved the Same Card

AUTHOR: hahahacraphahaha - (United States of America)

I was wondering if either of the people posting to this entry have followed through with the offer? I am staying at my aunt's house while she lives in Louisiana and am trying to figure out if this is worth her coming back to claim the prize. Any further info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#2 General Comment

wondering too.

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

If you find out one way or another, let me know... my wife and I just got the same card in the mail and had the 4 kings + a 7 of hearts as well.