Complaint Review: Micropower Career Institute

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Errica — ORANGE New Jersey
Micropower Career Institute
570 Broad Street Newark, New Jersey USA

Micropower Career Institute (Owner Sam Hiranandaney) Employees left in the dark after ICE raids campuses and did not receive pay for duties Newark New Jersey

Sam Hiranandaney and the Micropower Career Institute was raided last week Thursday May 29, 2014.  The charges inclulde wire fraud, visa fraud, and financial aid fraud.  They defrauded the students, the government, and the employees.  As an ESL Instructor who had to purchase my own teaching materials, I think I should have been compensated, not only for my teaching ability, but also for the out of pocket purchases.  Our Students are literally screwed!  Not all students werre phantom students, I had legitimate students who attended class regularly and now their status is compromised because some higher management individuals wanted to get greedy!  While they were lining their pockets and paying us a little as they can, the students were attending class, paying tens of thousands of dollars and being deceived!  I and my fellow co-workers are outraged by this!  The only information we are getting comes from the internet (articles) and not human sources.  Someone needs to be held accountable for this.  Sam Hiranadaney and his side kicks have placed us in a horrendous predictament, they have pocketed our pay and left us out to dry.  We have bills!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Micropower-Career-Institute/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/Micropower-Career-Institute-Owner-Sam-Hiranandaney-Employees-left-in-the-dark-after-IC-1152584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Micropower Career Institute