Complaint Review: Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By:linn valley Kansas
Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA
adcenter.microsoft.com Internet U.S.A.

Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA I had six fraudulent charges on July 16, 09. Paypal contacted me for verification. THANKS PAYPAL, good catch! Internet

*General Comment: Scam

*General Comment: MSFT *ADCENTER 800-518-5689 WA

I had six fraudulent charges on July 16, 09 by Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA. The only other activity during that week was an Amazon transaction. Paypal contacted me for verification. THANKS PAYPAL, good catch!

Uelli
linn valley, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-ADCENTER-800-518-5689-WA/internet/Microsoft-ADCENTER-800-518-5689-WA-I-had-six-fraudulent-charges-on-July-16-09-Paypal-co-471245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft *ADCENTER 800 518 5689 WA

#1 General Comment

Scam

AUTHOR: Bob M - (United States of America)

On 10-19-2012 my credit card was  too was charged by Microsoft claimed company 800-518-5689. Charged as a recurring payment. Completely false. My bank caught the act after in placed my account in the negative.

#2 General Comment

MSFT *ADCENTER 800-518-5689 WA

AUTHOR: Tina.G - (United States of America)

Just got ripoff from this company, they did a bankfraud on my bankaccount. Now my account is frozen and my DC is cancelled and i have to wait til it get cleared. Don't know this company and i know for sure enver made business with them or gave my information out to them. Hope they catch them.