Complaint Review: Microsoft Ad Center - Bill.ms.net

• Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:dougalsville Georgia
Microsoft Ad Center - Bill.ms.net
Internet U.S.A.

Microsoft Ad Center - Bill.ms.net took a total of 85.27 from my bank account on 3 separate occasions. Internet

I have tried in some form to contact this company, however when i went to my bank account there appeared to be an e-mail address. However, when I put this information in my internet browser to perform a search on the company it came back as reporting a scam.

I am very unhappy with my account being violated by this company not only once but 3 times. I hope that something can be done in recovery of my funds as well as vindicating others who have been violated by this company.

Chanda
dougalsville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Ad-Center-Billmsnet/internet/Microsoft-Ad-Center-Billmsnet-took-a-total-of-8527-from-my-bank-account-on-3-separate-474156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Ad Center - Bill.ms.net