kids

• Reported By: jc9999 — Katy Texas
Microsoft Bing Rewards
One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington USA

Microsoft Bing Rewards Bing Rewards is a Ripoff Redmond Washington

Everyone be forewarned: If you are participating in Microsoft's Bing Rewards, cash in your credits as soon as you have enough or you will risk losing your credits.

Bing is BAD! I used it and accumulated 289 points but Microsoft Bing turned off Bing Rewards and I lost all 289 points.

I was saving the points for an Amazon gift card at 475 points. I logged on last night to do the searches and found out that Microsoft turned off Bing Rewards, effectively cancelling credits I accumulated thus far.

This happened once before. At that time, after 4-5 emails with Microsoft's Bing Rewards team, I gave up. Their people gave me the standard line, i.e. you should continue to do searches. Microsoft Bing did not recognize the credits I accumulated. So I tried Bing Rewards again. However, this time around, I will not be a fool again with Microsoft Bing. After Microsoft Bing turned off Bing Rewards and I lost all accumulated points thus far, I will not do it again. Microsoft Bing took advantage of us and wasted our time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Bing-Rewards/Redmond-Washington-98052/Microsoft-Bing-Rewards-Bing-Rewards-is-a-Ripoff-Redmond-Washington-1160861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Bing Rewards