Complaint Review: Microsoft Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela — Venice Internet France
Microsoft Corporation
Nationwide United States of America

Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Tech Person came on my computer remotely and wiped off all of my data Internet, Nationwide

Below is an email I sent to Steve Ballmer of Microsoft. The problem started on 16th December. It is now 11th April and they are still 'Kicking the Can down the Road'!! I have a complaint in to BBB but that is not doing much good so far.  Like others who I see have posted complaints on web pages, I have made loads of phone calls, going round in circles and never getting to talk to anyone who is in a position of authority and able to do something.

Several people have contacted me with a similar complaint of having their computer wiped by a techi person from Microsoft. I have now decided to form as large a group as I can and maybe 'together' we will have a loud enough voice that they will listen to us. How can they 'WIPE' peoples computers, and then just go whistle Dixie. Thumbing their noses at us as they walk away. If you have a similar complaint, or one that you are looking for restitution on, please email me and add your name to the list.

My Email to Steve Ballmer

I am writing to you because I have had virtually no response from your staff in USA. I am sure that you are very busy with far more important things than dealing with everyday customer complaints. But as I have run and managed companies in the past, my motto was that no complaint was too small or unimportant enough for me 'not' to give it my full attention, I therefore hope that you have similar priorities. Customers are like s****.>
Further to this email I have been contacted by the Paris office for Microsoft.  After I had spent considerable time collating information for them they called me back and said that the USA office had told them to close the file as BBB would be getting back to me. That was a week ago. I sent a further email to them re-iterating my disappointment at this rebuttal and got another phone call today from the Paris office, somewhat dismayed that I had emailed once again, and asking me what they can do. I told them that I wanted a cheque for the computer I had to buy. The lady then told me that she is not authorized to do that - so I asked her to have the person who is authorized to contact me. I am going around in circles for the past 3 months, dealing with the same level of people who don't have any authorization to do anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Corporation/nationwide/Microsoft-Corporation-Microsoft-Tech-Person-came-on-my-computer-remotely-and-wiped-off-al-866639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Corporation