Complaint Review: Microsoft - MSN

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:Painesville Ohio
Microsoft - MSN
1 Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

Microsoft - MSN ripoff Redmond Washington

This is a follow-up to my letter previous letter of "unqualified" technicians. Today, I finally received a response to a question I wrote an email on since I could not get through on the phone line for whatever reason. The response sent to me told me to use their "trouble shooter" (which I did) and to do so through my password account (which I cannot because the certificate is still not certified), and that the department I sent it to could not be of help to me because they do not handle "MSN2" questions....even though I sent it through on the MSN2 Troubleshooter offered through their access page. The best part of the whole thing is that their email to me, ended up in my "Junk" Folder! Does this tell me something? I think so...and I am still mad and frustrated.

Painesville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-MSN/Redmond-Washington-98052/Microsoft-MSN-ripoff-Redmond-Washington-155066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft - MSN