Complaint Review: Microsoft Online Bill Ms.net WA

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:Jonesboro Louisiana
Microsoft Online Bill Ms.net WA
135 Lake Street South, Suite 155 Kirkland, Washington U.S.A.

Microsoft Online Bill Ms.net WA Charged my credit card without permission Kirkland Washington

I recieved a charge to my mastercard today for a charge I didn't authorize. Luckily, I knew an address that gives phone numbers for seeming all businesses. To their credit, MSN took the charge off after I called. Be sure to check your statements if you have any dealing with MSN. And if you ever had One Live, and you stopped using it, be absolutely sure you check your statement. Apparently, MSN has the right to keep renewing without your permission. Still, they did take the charge off (or said they did: I"ll need to see my statement next month to see).

Theoden
Jonesboro, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Online-Bill-Msnet-WA/Kirkland-Washington-98033/Microsoft-Online-Bill-Msnet-WA-Charged-my-credit-card-without-permission-Kirkland-Washing-309462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Online Bill Ms.net WA