Complaint Review: Microsoft XBOX LIVE

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Microsoft XBOX LIVE Stole my money Nationwide

My husband and I have fallen on hard times so we sold our xbox 360 and cancelled my Gold subscription for xbox live. i called and asked them to cancel my subscription and they said they would. three weeks later i seen there was a recent charge from them on my debit card and I called them again. This time the man I spoke to said he would cancel my subscription but i would not get my money back. I have been charged for a month of services we can't use because we no longer even have an Xbox 360. AFTER they took the money out of my account they canceled my suscription. So i paid for a one month subscription I didn't want and that was canceled the NEXT DAY. I have read in MANY forums about many other people that they have done this exact same thing to. I have decided to report them here, To the FTC and the BBB. If others who read this will follow my lead maybe they will be forced to stop stealing money and engaging in unethical business.

Niki
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-XBOX-LIVE/nationwide/Microsoft-XBOX-LIVE-Stole-my-money-Nationwide-467048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft XBOX LIVE