Complaint Review: Microsoft Xbox 360

• Submitted: Thu, April 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 02, 2009

• Reported By:lady lake Florida
Microsoft Xbox 360
microsoft.com Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

Microsoft Xbox 360 xbox 360 not repaired Redmond Washington

I had an Xbox 360 for about a year or so. I just started having problems with it in the last month or so.I called Microsoft and spoke to someone who barely spoke english and I had her to repeat everything. I told them what the problem was and was told that the unit was not under warranty and it would cost $99.00 to repair. I said okay and they sent me a box to sent the unit back to them. I asked whom was I speaking to and she mumbled her name,and where she was located.She said she could not disclose that info. I sent the unit back without the hard drive because they told me that the problem was in the main console.

After about a week or so I received the unit back and connected the hard drive and started to play a game.I then noticed that after playing through a few missions that it would not save the game and I had to go back to the beginning and start over. This time my wife called them and got another person who you could barely understand,so she explained to this person what was happening and was told this time to send back the unit to one location and the hard drive to another??? That doesn't make any sense but we did it anyway.I received both units in about 10 days a day or two apart. I connected both the hard drive and console and again started to play a game and again the same problem.

I called them this time and explained the problem and this time was told that he would send me a label via e-mail to send the unit back,that was Monday March 30th and I am still waiting for the label. I am totally disgusted with these idiots so I traded the unit in for a PS3.I find it hard to believe that we let these idiots get away with ripping off the public.I paid over $400 for the unit and had over 15 games which we all know are not cheap. I read quite a few of the other reports on your web site and was glad to see that there are other people who have had it with this company.Hopefully something will be done to wake these people up,or is it that they don't care....

lady lake, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2009 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Xbox-360/Redmond-Washington-98052/Microsoft-Xbox-360-xbox-360-not-repaired-Redmond-Washington-440277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Xbox 360