Complaint Review: Microsoft Xbox

• Reported By:Euclid Ohio
Microsoft Xbox
www.xbox.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Microsoft Xbox live ripoff Nationwide

I went to gamestop and bought an xbox live membership for 49.99. When I tried to register the numbers on the card it asked me for my credit card information it also said on the same screen I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED. The next day they charged my account an additional 49.99.

I had an upcoming bill automatically being taken out of my account. By them doing that it bounced the account for the bill and the money they charged. My account balance as of right now is -347.51. Keep in mind they charge 35.00 a day.

So i called the support line and thought that i could have them resolve the problems. When i called they laughed at me and i swear they did. After that they told me the only thing they could do is credit the account back for the 49.99 and would not pay for the charges they had caused me. But by doing that they would terminate not only the one they charged me for but the other i had payed for in the store. Which i might add you can not return to the store.

So basically I would have paid 100.00 for the service and only gotten back 49.99 without them paying for the charges to my account. And right after she told me that she hung up in my face.

If some body could please help me with suggestions on how to handle this situation that would be great. Thank you

Euclid, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Xbox/nationwide/Microsoft-Xbox-live-ripoff-Nationwide-418693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Xbox