Complaint Review: Microsoft Zune Pass

• Reported By: DM1234567890 — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Microsoft Zune Pass
One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington United States of America

Microsoft Zune Pass Unauthorized Credit Card Charges Redmond, Washington

I signed up to use Microsoft's Zune Pass for a month. I decided not to renew my subscription since I was busy and wasn't really using it. Zune, however, decided to bill me again automatically. I contacted Zune and they said that their terms of service had automatically signed me up for reoccurring billing and would not reverse their unauthorized use of my credit card.

I definitely enjoy other Microsoft products, such as Window and Office, but I recommend avoiding Microsoft's Zune Pass. Zune operates using very shady and unethical business practices and has unhelpful support personnel. I highly recommend using an alternative to Zune, such as Rhapsody, if you are interested in this kind of service. Rhapsody never attempted to trick me into signing up for reoccurring billing and never made charges on my credit card without authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-Zune-Pass/Redmond-Washington-98052/Microsoft-Zune-Pass-Unauthorized-Credit-Card-Charges-Redmond-Washington-563107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft Zune Pass