Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Updated: Fri, August 20, 2010

• Reported By: Lee — avon Ohio USA
Microsoft
One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington United States of America

Microsoft Microsoft hotmail Microsoft hires foreigners who cannot speak english when americans are out of work. Redmond, Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Never said Apple was any better than Microsoft

*Consumer Comment: Problem with Apple

*Consumer Comment: Or...

*Consumer Comment: How to buy a computer without Windows

*Consumer Comment: Microsoft did not hire this person..

*Consumer Comment: LEE, DOESN'T MSNBC STAND FOR "MICROSOFT NBC"? I THINK IT DOES. Make sure to visit the NBC page of Ripoff Report......

*Author of original report: JERKED AROUND AGAIN

*Consumer Comment: LEE, YOU CAN WRITE A LETTER TO THE CEO OF MICROSOFT AND POST IT HERE AT RIPOFF REPORT. I BELIEVE SOMEONE WROTE A LETTER TO MR. WARREN BUFFETT AND POSTED IT AT THE- "BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY" page....

I opened a hotmail account on 08/11/2010.  I cannot log into the account.  Because I did not leave hotmail additional email and contact info, but chose to use security questions, they have denied me access to my account.  My son called their so-called customer service department to try an help me get into my account.  He could hardly understand with these turds were saying.  They couldn't even speak English.  They were extremely rude and seemed to be baiting both myself and my son into an argument.

****I am extremely concerned that someone within this 'organization' will use my email for illegal purposes.  I want to log into it in order to close it, but I can't.****

These evil corporations are hiring foreigners when Americans are out of work.  Last night my son phoned me from the airport after being dropped off by a cabdriver who was almost in tears because he could not find any work.  Because this kind of evil has a 'domino' effect, this driver has had few fares either.

Factories and business in my area (Cleveland, OH) are laying people off in droves.
Why should anyone do business with shitbags like Microsoft who are responsible for the agony that Americans are going through right now?

If anyone would like to contact the sub-human CEO's at Microsoft, go on The Consumerist website for the major skanks email address's.

Does anyone know how I could purchase a computer without Windows?
The skanks have a total grip on this also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/Redmond-Washington-98052-6399/Microsoft-Microsoft-hotmail-Microsoft-hires-foreigners-who-cannot-speak-english-when-ameri-631762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Never said Apple was any better than Microsoft

AUTHOR: Jodi - (U.S.A.)

I never said Apple was any better than Microsoft.  The OP asked if anyone knew how to get a computer without Windows so I was just giving her an answer  =)

Problem with Apple

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Apple is just as bad or worse than Microsoft.  If you want the Apple Operating System you HAVE to buy an Apple computer to run it on.  That would be like Microsoft requiring you to buy a Microsoft computer if you want to run Windows.  The market would scream bloody murder but somehow Apple gets away with it.  They allowed clones for a while buy Jobs killed them.

Linux is the way to go, then you aren't tied to either of these arrogant companies.

Or...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Build your own computer, have someone build one for you or buy a computer without an operating system from eBay. There are actually sellers who make high quality computers and sell them on eBay without operating systems. Buy one of those and install Linux onto it.

How to buy a computer without Windows

AUTHOR: Jodi - (U.S.A.)

"Does anyone know how I could purchase a computer without Windows?"

Buy a Mac?!?!

Microsoft did not hire this person..

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

They hired an outsource agency.  The person speaking to you was not in the US.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and read through the Ripoff Reports and the 'Consumer Comments' that are posted there, okay?

*Anyone can 'Google' this- MSNBC WIKIPEDIA, and go to that site and read all about MSNBC.

Make sure to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts and take a look at who's listed in 'Chart 5'. (I believe that General Electric (NBC) appear in that chart.)

Don't forget to 'Google' this- AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM, and watch it on the web. You'll learn all about the Federal Reserve.

WELCOME TO NBC & MSNBC- TWO BIG JOKES, ULTIMATELY CONTROLLED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE

******************************** Song Alert ********************************

*There are songs available at the BANK OF AMERICA page of this site. They appear in the Updates section.

JERKED AROUND AGAIN

AUTHOR: Lee - (USA)

I am the person who filed this report.  I just received an email from someone who calls herself 'Catherine, advocacy specialist', at pqmgweb@Miocrosoft.com.  this person told me to send her the email address that I was having trouble with and then click 'reply all'.
I got a
delivery failure notice, so I sent another email to her.  It also came back delivery failure.  This turd said she wanted to avoid 'escalation' of the problem.
Well you just escalated it Microsoft.

I have been online investigating Microsoft and it appears that this corporation is not welcome in many countries of the world, (lawsuits in Europe, etc.)
Lee 08/167/2010.
of Ripoff Report last week.

Just go over to the BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY page of this site and I believe it appears in the Updates section to one of the Ripoff Reports, okay?