Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 17, 2011

• Reported By: Judith — Butler Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Microsoft
One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington United States of America

Microsoft Club Bing Weaseling out Redmond, Washington

I have been accused of cheating by Microsoft, Club Bing. I played their games and earned many tickets, and now they say I cheated. I pointed out that if I had cheated, I think I would have had a perfect score on all their games. I did not. I do not know how I could have cheated on the games, or why I'd go to the trouble. I wouldn't need to be a rocket scientist to play the games. They are easy.

I received an email from them in response to my inquiry about a prize, stating they have determined I was cheating. I am retired and enjoy word games (I have nothing else to do).I believe they have decided I have earned too many prizes and they want to stop me from receiving any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/Redmond-Washington-98052/Microsoft-Club-Bing-Weaseling-out-Redmond-Washington-683707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft