Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: mardav111 — Lake Toxaway North Carolina United States of America
Microsoft

Microsoft Bing Search rewards Bing Rewards is a scam Internet

I used Bing search engine for my internet searches and they said that I could earn points , then cash in my points for :gift cards , donations to selected charities , sweepstakes entries and other items.Well when it came time for me to cash in my points , they closed my account and took all of my points and banned me from participating in the program in the future. They accused me of violating the terms of the program , but wouldn`t tell me which of the terms that I violated. I encouraged my grandchildren to participate and they accused them of the same thing. They are very disappointed in Microsoft , as am I , and they are disappointed in me for getting their hopes up , of winning a prize and maybe a gift card for making a purchase on Amazon.com , but now they can`t do that , because Microsoft is accusing them of wrong doings.Thanks for letting me complain and I hope that this helps someone in deciding whether or not to trust Microsoft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/internet/Microsoft-Bing-Search-rewards-Bing-Rewards-is-a-scam-Internet-993385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft