Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Bud — Hartville Ohio United States of America
Microsoft

Microsoft Qresolve Computer clean-up and repair slow speed Internet

I purchased the service late August 2011 , for $200.00.. The first contact at that time was via phone to a "technician" in some foreign country , not sure but maybe India . Connection not bad , tech's English , not bad , but background (Bullpen) noise was terrible . . I submitted to remote control of my computer by the tech. ( Not a good idea, but the way the service works ) After more than two hours on the phone and watching the tech examining my computer , he claimed it was fixed . Within 3-4 days , I have none to little if any improvement . Since the service has a one year guarantee , and after continued frustrations , I finally relented and called back . Same experience , same results . This went on about every two weeks for ten weeks , until mid November . I had it , my computer is not fixed and again , and as with every other call , the tech BEGS me to let him try again . I told him , everyone of them BEGGED for another try , no more trys, thats it , I want my money back as now , my computer is worse than it ever was . Tech has no authority to give refund so I asked for Supervisor . Supervisor BEGS me to allow another tech to work on and guarantees it will be fixed . I said NO . I want a refund , period . Supervisor claims no refund after one month . I insisted and he BEGGED me to let his best tech fix it . NO , I want a refund ......No refund to be had evidently and I now have a nearly useless computer ........ QRESOLVE is a rip-off and they will NOT fix your computer , no matter how much they BEG.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/internet/Microsoft-Qresolve-Computer-clean-up-and-repair-slow-speed-Internet-799722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft