Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: 1connedsumer — New Braunfels Texas United States of America

Microsoft Toshiba shoddy product Internet, Internet

I purchased a TOSHIBA L-755-S5246 laptop with WINDOWS 7 on November 2nd of 2011. What a huge mistake! The TOSHIBA has very bright hotspots on the screen, an ON switch that doesnt do ON except when it so chooses or if you hold your mouth just so. It has over 21 internal programs called TOSHIBA something-or-other clearly designed for the Toshiba folks because they do nothing for me except annoy. Whose computer is this anyway?

Hey TOSHIBA . . . since your 21 internal programs arent reporting back to you except what you want to hear . . . and since trying to hold you to any kind of product warranty or gain satisfaction is a complete waste of my time . . . please read this, my solemn vow:

I will never again in my entire life purchase any product with the word TOSHIBA on it!

Those of us who have used Windows based systems since before Windows 3.X are slowly waking up to the fact that there has been no real improvement in that product either . . . just tweaks and bells and whistles.
Just like the old Detroit Auto: rearrange the tin and the chrome and the moronic consumer will be back for more. Improve the power train, gas mileage or reliability? Why bother: the consumer is all dazzled with the latest in fashion!

Well this is one consumer who has, after numerous computers, and a range of Windows improvements, well . . . woken up. I am absolutely ill dealing with pop up screens telling me that my Windows isnt responding! . . . well, duh!  . . . I think I can figure that much out for myself. And, I finally had to purchase an aftermarket product to fix the Microsoft registry because Microsoft on line support isnt supporting the fundamentals of their own operating system! Do I like the
Windows 7 product? No, not one little bit!

My least favorite waste of time has become watching your screen . . . Starting Windows . . . Please wait . . .

There is no earthly reason to be found in the entire universe that your product cannot go OFF when switched OFF and ON when switched ON [.] That was a [period]: not a dot! Followed by a wee bit of performance . .

Microsoft: you are out of excuses . . . embedded in your software or otherwise. For me . . . you have not supported this product . . . and here is your reward . . . I solemnly vow that:

I will never again in my entire life purchase any product from Microsoft or having a Microsoft OS! The next time I part with my hard earned cash, in the area of computers, is going to be with an APPLE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/internet/Microsoft-Toshiba-shoddy-product-Internet-Internet-869572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft