Complaint Review: Microsoft

Microsoft Vista software is chock full of Bugs Seattle Internet

*Consumer Comment: Should have stuck with OSX

*Consumer Suggestion: No I still love my windowsXp

*Consumer Suggestion: No I still love my windowsXp

*Consumer Comment: Does anybody really like Vista?

*Consumer Suggestion: I am sticking to Windows XP while I can

Microsoft's Vista software has been forced upon us as consumers and owners of certain computers. My PC constantly has issues with, shutdowns, internet problems involving microsoft's browser, IE. , and basic computer functionability.

In short, it's full of Bugs and Microsoft has become a Company of inept overseas workers, with unqualified abilities of Computer Programing.

Urban
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/internet/Microsoft-Vista-software-is-chock-full-of-Bugs-Seattle-Internet-392782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft

Should have stuck with OSX

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

Windows Vista in combination with Internet Explorer have given me nothing but headaches. I hear about it numerous times from others how they loathe Windows Vista and how one person, due to some programs requiring IE, installs it for that purpose, then uninstalls IE as they don't like it and use another browser instead all the time. Vista should have been recalled immediately, but since those who prefer wealth over quality, customer satisfaction is left out of the picture entirely. I'll be so thrilled when I've paid off my account on my current PC, to enable me to buy a PC wherein I won't need Visata and/or IE at all! Nor will I ever purchase any other PC's that utizlize IE as an only browser or any other Microsoft application. OSX may have had its own occasional glitches, but is a far more manageable application than Vista.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

No I still love my windowsXp

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I love WindowsXp. Everyone we know who upgraded their computer to Vista has all types of issues with it.My husband and I own our own business and WindowsXp does very well. We have one computer with 2 drives and two monitors so I can work on two different ideas without having two split a screen. That helps my eyes. lol He has a laptop with Windows and it does everything he needs it to. Noone is forcing you to use Vista, we just upgraded our computer with WindowsXp and will use it till it dies on us. Hopefully by that time the bugs will be out of Vista.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

No I still love my windowsXp

AUTHOR: Cat - (U.S.A.)

Does anybody really like Vista?

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

I have Vista Premium on one of my PCs and while it has a couple of features that I like, I much prefer OSX. It's really no wonder that Microsoft has already been working on a new operating system. Having said that, I don't really know that Vista is 'forced' upon anyone. They can easily build or buy a computer without an operating system and put XP Pro or Linux on it.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

I am sticking to Windows XP while I can

AUTHOR: Sonia - (U.S.A.)

I understand Vista is a chock full of bugs from hades. I will not upgrade to Vista. I have been encouraged by my landlord and my fellow friends to upgrade windows. I am refusing to do so. I cannot afford to see my personal computing go into the dust. Plus I hate DRM being added into an operating system. Microsoft needs to quit satisfying the needs of the Hollywood and RIAA. We need to bring computing back to the way it was. The UAC on Vista is horrible. Only one who needs this is the parent, BUT an average computer user like me, I can do without it, and Windows Defender, I have to say its terribly useless. It doesnt fully protect you from threats from the internet. Less to say that its hard to uninstall at the users expense. When you can, figure out what is your computer configuration is, then downgrade to windows xp home. You wont be sorry. You may have to buckle up because you will be zip zooming through files like a souped up chevy montecarlo with a jet engine in it. You will have to understand that new pcs made after 08 will come with some type of windows vista, whether it be home basic or home premium. You will have to understand that its all tied to licensing costs. I hate to have to pay for something I will have to use that is hard to understand.