Complaint Review: Microsoft

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2011

• Reported By: hasooni — Guelph Ontario Canada
Microsoft

Microsoft Xbox They promised to send me new games because my new xbox scratched them Internet

I called Microsoft about more then a year ago. I was looking through some memory cards and recalled I had found the recorded conversation I had with a Microsoft representative. They said they would send me new games because my Xbox had scratched my new games. I had totally forgot that they were supposed to send me them . Dont know what to do or what to tell Microsoft?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2011 01:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft/internet/Microsoft-Xbox-They-promised-to-send-me-new-games-because-my-new-xbox-scratched-them-Inter-698335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft