• Report: #1061937

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — Wolverhampton Other
Microtek Repair Solutions
58 Dudley Street Wolverhampton, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Microtek Repair Solutions Con Artists Who Lie and Cheat to Keep Your Property and Money Wolverhampton West Midlands

On the 22nd May, I sent my phone in to be repaired from water damage. I paid £75 in full for this service.

Whilst there, my phone was further damaged by an irrate customer (I have sympathy for this customer as I expect he was conned too), and the manager was meant to be claiming off the insurance for a new phone.

I have yet to receive the new phone. I have been promised the phone on many occassions, different times and dates, with excuse after excuse as to why it is not ready.

He has offered to deliver the phone to my address, which has never happened.

Evey time he arranges a time for me to collect the phone, he delays.

I have been to the shop twice like he has instructed, and both times it has been closed.

At times he has told me to call him back at certain times, and when I do, he ignores the call.

He told me today that the shop has closed and he is relocating further on down the road. He has had to relocate before, I assume because of customer complaints due to the poor service and daylight robbery they are performing.

He also promised me the phone at 6pm tonight. Again, he ignores my calls and no evidence of the phone.

He sounds very genuine, but actually lies and cheats to keep your money and property. He even said at one point that even with police presence, they could do nothing to help me.

I am taking the case to trading standards, and will keep you updated as to what happens here, and if I ever get a replacement phone. I doubt it very much unless Trading Standards and the Courts can help me.

If you are currently having problems with this company, keep a record of evey text, call, visit and complain via trading standards. It is worth it in the end

DO NOT take your phone to this company. Do your research first!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microtek-Repair-Solutions/Wolverhampton-Select-StateProvince-WV2-3BP/Microtek-Repair-Solutions-Con-Artists-Who-Lie-and-Cheat-to-Keep-Your-Property-and-Money-1061937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microtek Repair Solutions