Complaint Review: Microtouch

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia Shearin — henderson North Carolina United States of America

Microtouch I order the microtouch on 1/3/2012. The order was suppose to take only 2-3 business days. On 1/11/2012 I called the toll free number to check on my order status. They told me that I did not have an or Internet, Internet

I order microtouch from this website, www.asseenontv.com/micro-touch-magic-max/detail.php?p...

The order was only suppose to take 3-5 business days however, a week had passed and no order was delivered. I called a toll free number to inquire about my order status. The customer service rep told me that I did not have an order listed, however, my bank account showed that 53.46 was deducted from my account by microtouch.  I was given another toll free number. That number directed me to a website that was supposed to direct me to my order status however the website was not found. I just want my money back or my microtouch product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microtouch/internet/Microtouch-I-order-the-microtouch-on-132012-The-order-was-suppose-to-take-only-2-3-bus-821680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microtouch