Complaint Review: Mid Atlantic Finance

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: kd — Kentucky
Mid Atlantic Finance
Houston, Texas USA

Mid Atlantic Finance Ana , and Delores Worst Customer Service, Rude and obnoxious, calling to say I owe money on a car loan they took over in April . I asked for a copy of payment history they would not send it unless requested in writing. I called the Florida office who is very helpful. I do not owe any money I am current on my loan when the origianl car company tried to call they were hung up on. Harrassing threating phone calls to repo my car. Houston Texas

Mid Atlantic Finance : Makes wrongful claims . I have made my payments on my loan through the original Car lot. Mid Atlantic took over the loan in April 2013, They claim I owe for a missed payment. The first time they claimed it was from Aug. 2012 then I sent proof of payment then nother phone call saying I was behind a payment in October, then another call saying it is from December.  I requested them to send me my payment history because the one I recieved from the Original car lot says I am current.   I have sent proof of payments they continue to harass and threating repossion of my car.   I am current, When the original car lot Manager called them to verify all payment were made in 2012 they hung up on him.

This company needs to be fined and no able to finance loans. They rip off people!!!! Lie, harrass and threatin! I received 54 phone call the first 5 weeks or so that they took my loan over.   I never received any notice as to who they were.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-Atlantic-Finance/Houston-Texas/Mid-Atlantic-Finance-Ana-and-Delores-Worst-Customer-Service-Rude-and-obnoxious-calli-1070603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid Atlantic Finance