Complaint Review: Mid City Auo Salvage

• Submitted: Sun, October 23, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:Stanley New York
Mid City Auo Salvage
2431 N.30th St. Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Mid City Auo Salvage Mid City Auto strikes again! Ripoff Milwaukee Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Stop Them

On 08/22/05 contracted with Mid City for a transmision for a 98 Ford Escort. The first one arrived 09/01/05 damaged. Mid City had not properly packaged it for shipping. On 09/22/05 after many phone calls and faxing Shaun all kinds of paperwork the replacement transmission arrived. Unfortunately, it was not the right transmission. So ,more phone calls, more faxing which semm to mysteriously disappear. On 10/13/05 Shaun,cust.service, told my husband he would have Overnite pick it up and issue a refund.

We let the garage know that it would be picked and they siad it would be ready and waiting. The garage notified me on 10/20/05 that it had not been picked up yet. On 10/21/05 I called again. Shaun swore that he had order the pick up and blamed my garage stating that they wouldn't put it on the truck or didn't have a lift, etc. My garage has a fork lift and no attempt had been made by Overnite for pick up. Shaun called my garage lazy, and numerous other derogatory things. I called Overnite. They did several searches in the databanks to see if an order had been placed to pick up an item at my garage to be delived to Mid City.

No order had ever been placed. That shows Shaun to be the liar, not my garage.

Shaun will not even take our calls now and has threatened to call the police on us.

Mid City took my $495.00, screwed up the order twice, I never received the part I purchased, yet they won't refund my money or pick up the incorrect part.

Joane
Stanley, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2005 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-City-Auo-Salvage/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53210/Mid-City-Auo-Salvage-Mid-City-Auto-strikes-again-Ripoff-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-161780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid City Auo Salvage

Stop Them

AUTHOR: Bill - (U.S.A.)

Please call Milwaukee Ald. Willie Hines at 141-286-3965 at tell your story to Barb.
Also Grant Langley -Milwaukee City Attorney 414-286-2601
And E. Michael McCann-Milwaukee County D.A. 414-278-4646
as for Shaun- you're going DOWN!