Complaint Review: Mid City Auto Parts - Salvage

• Submitted: Fri, March 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 01, 2005

• Reported By:SEASIDE California
Mid City Auto Parts - Salvage
2431 N. 30th Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

MID CITY AUTO PARTS IS A RIPOFF THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN RIPOFF MILWAUKEE WISCONSIN

*Consumer Comment: Shaun you are such a liar

*Consumer Suggestion: I want in!

*Consumer Comment: FBI Investigation

*UPDATE Employee: refund

*Consumer Suggestion: Shawn is a major cop out

*UPDATE Employee: refund

I should have done my research on this company before placing my order. But since they are affiliated with FBB I figured this would be a legitamite company. However, I was wrong. Mid City Auto Salvage had their membership revoked on January 26, 2004 from BBB for failure to respond to consumer complaints. They have had 139 complaints within 36 months and 106 within 12 months. I have hired an attorney and if anyone is interested in a class action lawsuit please feel free to email me.

I ordered a transmision on February 1st of 2005 for my Dodge Intrepid. To this date I have not received a transmission or my money. All I have been received is a run around by this manager name Shaun Brayden. After three weeks on trying to actually locate the transmission and leaving several messages with no response. I was told that the transmission was ruined by the shipping department and a refund to my account would be wired to my account within 5 days.

Still have not received my refund. I called Shaun a week ago and I believe he must have forgot who he speaks with but he told me that he wouldnt refund my money unless I return the transmission. I had to remind him that I did not receive anything. I have contacted an attorney.

Wilmer
SEASIDE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2005 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-City-Auto-Parts-Salvage/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53210/MID-CITY-AUTO-PARTS-IS-A-RIPOFF-THEY-SHOULD-BE-SHUT-DOWN-RIPOFF-MILWAUKEE-WISCONSIN-135525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid City Auto Parts - Salvage

Shaun you are such a liar

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

All reports to the BBB have been resolved. You are such a liar. If that was the case I wouldnt be out thousands of dollars. (See my separate report).

If there is a civil suit...I want in.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I want in!

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

Please email me regarding what steps you and your attorney are taking. My situation is very similar and I would either like to join you or need some advice of my own. Also, if you read these other reports there are a lot of other people that would be interested in joining your case.
Best of luck,

FBI Investigation

AUTHOR: Wilmer - (U.S.A.)

Shaun yes after having teeth pulled I finally received your refund check but not after speaking with the FBI which they contacted us and told us that there were several complaints about your company and will be doing an investigation.

refund

AUTHOR: Shauwn - (U.S.A.)

139 complaints were all resolved but because we did not pribe the bbb officials they didi not update complaints.

139 cimplaints out of 20,000 items sold.you do the math

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Shawn is a major cop out

AUTHOR: Nate - (U.S.A.)

Shawn are you actually saying that the BBB's corruption is what has led to your company's over 139 complaints?

Although the BBB is not a completely reliable source for consumer information, 139 complaints is sure food for thought.

refund

AUTHOR: Shauwn - (U.S.A.)

the customer was refunded in full
was a misunderstanding on both parties
in regards to BBB
STOP! ..before you think about using the Better Business Bureau (BBB)... CLICK HERE to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled! It has been reported, when there are thousands of complaints and other investigations underway by authorities, the BBB has no choice but to finally give an UNsatisfactory rating to a BBB member business that is paying the BBB big membership fees every year. When a business is reported that is NOT a BBB member, BBB files WILL more likely show an UNsatisfactory rating, then reportedly shake down that company to become a member of the BBB. One positive thing about the BBB is, either way, if a business has an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB, you can be sure, the business is bad. But what about all those BBB member businesses that had complaints filed against them? Consumers never get to hear about them. What about the BBB advertising to the public? Is this a false and misleading perception they are giving about consumer confidence when dealing with a business? Click here to understand more of what consumers and business alike are saying about the BBB. You decide. ..Remember. The BBB membership is not earned, it's paid for!