Complaint Review: Mid-City Auto Parts

• Submitted: Tue, January 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Dhahran Asia
Mid-City Auto Parts
2431 N. 30 Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Mid-City Auto Parts ripoff! Online shopping with them is unafe? Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Who said online shopping with Mid-City Auto parts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin is safe? I was so unfortunate to do business with this company. I was searching the net looking for an engine to my SAAB car when I found their site. First they were very receptive until I paid the full amount of the engine plus the shipping fees in October 2004 when things changed for the worst afterwards.

The owner of the company (Shaun) promised me that it will take between a week to 10 days to ship the engine. Now this is the third month and I didn't receive the engine. I have followed up with them several times but all I got is promises. I made so many overseas calls and sent so many emails but couldn't get them send the engine.

It is so disappointing that the owner (Shaun) is lately avoiding talking to me. Each time I call he either hang up on me or leave me on hold until the line is disconnected. I left him several messages in his machine.I did what I could do to try to talk to him but he keeps avoiding talking to me.

I came to the conclusion that these people either don't have the engine or they do not intend to give me my money back. I have sent him emails and left messages telling him that I want my money back immediately. No response from them yet. I intend to pursue this case until I get my money back.

Ali
Dhahran
Saudi Arabia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-City-Auto-Parts/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-WI-53210/Mid-City-Auto-Parts-ripoff-Online-shopping-with-them-is-unafe-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-125725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid-City Auto Parts