Complaint Review: Mid Hudson Equipment

• Reported By: Mike — United States of America
Mid Hudson Equipment
315 Provence Pl Vero Beach, Florida United States of America

Mid Hudson Equipment - Verbal Douchebag - Vero Beach, Florida

Charlie Morreale is a low life piece of trash. He somehow got my number and found out that we were moving warehouses and called to see if he could quote new pallet racking. The first call was ok, but I could tell by his lack of business tact that this was going to be "one of those" experiences. He doesn't pick up the receiver when he calls, he yells at the speaker phone. No tact or class whatsoever. So I told him that we were several months out and that I'd call him when we had a bill of material ready. He insisted that he call me in a month. He did. For several months after. Each time he called, it was a scripted conversation. He asked me the same questions over and over each call. I grew frustrated with him. When I wasn't there, he would call my receptionist a liar and that she shouldn't be screening my calls. When I called him back and told him not to be rude to my employees, he claimed innocence. This went on for months. I finally told him not to ever call back. He somehow got my construction manager's number. We mistakenly gave him an opportunity to quote the bill of material and when informed he was not awarded the project, he cussed us out and told us we'd be hearing from his lawyer. A week later, we received a bill for "Consultation" for $1500. We promptly threw it in the trash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-Hudson-Equipment/Vero-Beach-Florida-32960/Mid-Hudson-Equipment-Verbal-Douchebag-Vero-Beach-Florida-991105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid Hudson Equipment