Complaint Review: Mid-State Financial - Lighthouse Alliance

3559 Eglinton Ave Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 866-273-7195
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mid-State Financial & Lighthouse Alliance Robbing People of Their Hard Earned Money Toronto Ontario

*Author of original report: hopefully we can seek some restitution

I, Sherita Carter, called an ad in the Martinsville Bullentin of Martinsville, VA regarding start-up and expansion of businesses. I called with my fiance's credit information and they gave me a call back saying that Joel Crutchfield was approved for a loan of $80,000.

Jamie Walker of Mid-State Financial, the lady that was suppose to be handling the loan, said that he would have to secure the loan by getting business insurance (personal liability coverage) through Lighthouse Alliance;a supposing insurance company they were dealing with. So, I had to call Lighthouse Alliance and speak to someone named Charles Frazier.

He told me that Joel needed to send $950 in order to receive the loan. Joel sent the international money orders and they called to let us know that they had the money. After Lighthouse Alliance received the money got in touch with Mid-State and Jamie Walker called me for the last time the day after Lighthouse Alliance got the money and we never heard from neither company after that.

I got susipious after I went on Mid-State's website and saw the BBB symbol on their site and I figured anybody that carries that symbol was doing legal business, but you can't even trust that. Mid-State and Lighthouse Alliance phone lines are disconnected.

The BBB of Hamilton said tht there are people all over Canada claiming that they can get you guaranteed loans, but it's not right when they're carrying the BBB symbol and we need to know whether or not we can get our money back because no one has time to throw away their hard earned money on a scam. Hopefully one day these people will be caught, they can't hide forever. SO PEOPLE PLEASE BEWARE!

Sherita
MARTINSVILLE, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2004 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-State-Financial-Lighthouse-Alliance/Toronto-Ontario-M6M-1V7/Mid-State-Financial-Lighthouse-Alliance-Robbing-People-of-Their-Hard-Earned-Money-Toron-87014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid-State Financial - Lighthouse Alliance

hopefully we can seek some restitution

AUTHOR: Sherita - (U.S.A.)

This happened last year in May around the stay time that Stacey of Stockton,CA happened. I just didn't know where to turn to report this illegal act. Thanks, Stacey this may be the turning point and hopefully we can seek some restitution. Thanks again